St. Christopher School opened in September 1955. The school began with classrooms for grades 1 through 3. Over the years, the school has grown to include grades K-8. Today the school can hold 630 students and has over 60 administration, faculty, staff, and support personnel.
Our campus includes two classrooms each for kindergarten through 8th grade, a computer lab, science lab, gymnasium, library, multipurpose room, playground, and extended care center. We are blessed to have access to the parish facilities and a beautiful, traditional Catholic church.